Reaching the Unreachable - Company Message

Be strong in the Lord

Categories

Empowerment
powered by

My Blog

Be strong in the Lord

“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” (Ephesian 6:10-12 NIV)

The strong uses discretion and will learn how to keep their guards up because they know that there is a domino effect when it comes to God's strength and they will become strong across the board. If we are not strong in the Lord as the scripture commands then by default, we are going to be weak and give into temptation when it shows up.

The weak stays in shadow of what strength is supposed to look like. There is also a domino effect, although the weak may have good intentions, they will remain in weakness across the board. Let's pray for each other! Let's help each other to be strong because we are all vulnerable. But we can and have been commanded to be STRONG IN THE LORD!!!

11 Comments to Be strong in the Lord:

Comments RSS
australia essaywriting on Friday, March 16, 2018 4:08 AM
Nice job, the scripture commands and improves the weakness across commanded the better against in the lord always. Good intentions for the better concepts and power the rulers and authorities for the strong chances.
Reply to comment

http://www.russhessays.com/ on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 4:16 AM
All of us must not fear because God always has our backs. He will be with us no matter what we do, we just have to believe in Him and put all of our trust in Him. No problems are bigger than our God, no struggles are difficult in the presence of our Almighty father. We must have courage and stand tall in front of all evil. Our God is mightier than anything in this world, after all, He is the creator of Heaven and Earth.

resume 2 hire review on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 12:24 PM
Every human has its weaknesses and self-doubt. But in times that we need courage, ask with the Lord and he will listen. Strengthen your faith because he is a great Lord. We can do nothing but Him, with his grace we can do anything that is we think impossible. Every time that I am experiencing downfall, I always ask guidance from the Lord because I trust his plan and him I am strong. My faith makes me who I am and always be proud with my faith.

lin on Monday, July 16, 2018 5:29 AM
nice
Reply to comment

proresumewritingservices.com on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 8:11 PM
Living our life with God at the center of it makes us stronger. Life will not always be smooth-sailing. There is bound to be bumps along the way. But we will be stronger in spirit when we have God to draw strength from whenever we feel defeated and feel like giving up. Have you experienced feeling down and hopeless? I have. During these times, I turn to prayer. I ask God for guidance and the strength to carry on. Talking to God and asking him to help carry part of my burden always makes me feel better. My troubles don't automatically disappear, but my worries are gone. I get this renewed conviction to continue on and that I will overcome because God is always with me.
Reply to comment

v on Thursday, May 23, 2019 8:40 AM
v
Reply to comment

essay writer service on Thursday, July 11, 2019 5:33 PM
The moment that I decided to accept the Lord as my savior, my life has become really amazing. When I say amazing, it doesn't really mean that I am no longer experiencing struggles along this journey that I have. It's just that I was able to have someone whom I can lean on whenever things get so hard. The word of the Lord has also became my comfort during the tough times of my life. And as a matter of fact, the verse that you have shared above is one of my life verses. We might be experiencing things that are beyond what we think we are capable of but let us all be strong in the Lord and know that He is God. He will be with us and will fight for us.
Reply to comment

Theresa D. Holt on Saturday, December 12, 2020 8:40 AM
The best indicators for displaying change in time or place are colors. Colors help in differentiating locations, time of the day, and everything in the comic gets a discrete appearance Click Here For More Information.
Reply to comment

portoblendreview on Friday, March 5, 2021 11:33 AM
Stunningly better, our supercharged breakfast smoothie tastes extraordinary and keeps you full until noon portoblendreview.
Reply to comment

excel assignments services on Monday, March 15, 2021 4:46 AM
Wherever I go I always take the Lord with me. He is always in my heart.
Reply to comment

Click Here To Know More on Saturday, April 24, 2021 4:59 AM
Although the discussion about whether the customer is right continues, the absence of customer content is a certain approach to keep people returning.
Reply to comment