Outreach Deliverance Center - Reaching the Unreachable

Be strong in the Lord

Categories

Empowerment
powered by

My Blog

Praying and believing

In the gospel according Luke 18:1, the scripture tells us that we should always pray and not give up. Well, the "always pray" part is easier than the "not give up" part. Not giving up may require more faith and patience than we want to give at the moment but we must keep trusting regardless to what we see, what we hear or how we feel. After a prayer, Satan will use scare tactics and distractions to tempt us into giving up. Since faith and right thinking goes hand in hand, after you launch a successful prayer, think on the following passage: "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." (Philippians 4:8)

13 Comments to Praying and believing:

Comments RSS
65465 on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 3:04 AM
654

online assignments help on Friday, February 23, 2018 9:28 AM
You can find the more and better services about prescriptive trusting regardless always with this informative odcministries site. We all are using this blog for better launch and successful prayer,may praise the lord.

top celebrity jackets on Monday, April 23, 2018 4:17 AM
Motivation is important for every person to be successful in life. We can get motivation from our friends and family to achieve our goals. Parents also motivate children to work hard in their life to get bright future with good work.

hrm essay on Thursday, April 26, 2018 2:15 AM
More precisly, it's actually a destroy, an important freezer or fridge and then a cooktop. In this particular establishing has to be primarily Depending on your own product, we can easily mention different chances of seat belt sanders

dissertation writing companies on Thursday, April 26, 2018 4:07 AM
Do you think that praying can be so powerful and effective? I doubt it a bit. Sorry.

finance assignment on Friday, April 27, 2018 1:33 AM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas on this one. Please keep posting about such articles as they really spread useful information. Thanks for this particular sharing. I hope it stays updated, take care.

isaconference2013.com on Friday, May 04, 2018 9:29 AM
Sometimes all things depend on your attitude and your way of communication.In every business deal, you just need to bring a good attitude and your style of communication also need to be good.

help with assignment on Thursday, June 07, 2018 4:06 AM
Same room in your home which usually decorate really should be out of persona present day and innovative How to embellish a practical hall

replica uk rolex on Saturday, July 14, 2018 7:15 PM
I really impressed by your post.

baratos mujer relojes on Monday, July 16, 2018 3:55 AM
What matters is where you end up.

Auberon on Sunday, July 29, 2018 3:13 AM
I’m impressed with the special and informative contents, Thanks for sharing.I couldn't have requested a highly improved put up than this.linkyour post was really helpful in giving brief idea about burnout.The symptoms are clearly mentioned right from Physical to Emotional till behavioral changes that might occur .Thanks for posting it .linkIt was well written information about vitamin deficiency.Greetings! Elton, Thank You for coming back and I am glad this post was a blessing to you! Lord, help our habits! LOL!link

harrington jackets on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 8:44 AM
I am a student and in my spare time I write articles and essays on diverse topics. I also use little essay writing help from fellow authors and from article sites as well just like yours.

Criminal Lawyer in Mississauga on Friday, October 05, 2018 7:05 AM
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!